Monday, August 3, 2009

Pre-nursing school lull.

I'm so bored! I have way too much time on my hands and too much time to wonder why I am so ambitious to have decided to pursue another career in my 30s.Other things I have too much time to worry about:

1. Did I lose brain cells over the summer?

2. Am I going to gain the freshman 15 even though I have been doing prereqs for two years and I can't afford to gain even 5 pounds?

3. Am I going to know what to do or say in those inevitably awkward moments where you are dealing with a patient's bodily fluids or anything else unmentionable?

4. Are my friends going to forget that I am here if they don't see me the next two years?

5. Is my style going to slip even more into "What Not to Wear" eligibility?

6. Are my kids main food groups going to be hot dogs, corn dogs, chicken nuggets, and french fries?

7 Am I going end up like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment