Thursday, July 23, 2009

Everything is in! I met the deadline through much procrastination but I managed to get all my tests and documents in to the nursing office! I have been poked and prodded, proving that I can't get or give tuberculosis, measles, mumps, rubella, or chicken pox.I have been certified as a professional rescuer, and I have the crappiest health insurance ( high deductible, no copay) just so that I have proof of insurance. But I am officially ready for school.
So now, I am going to enjoy the rest of summer, read some good books, and take as many naps as I can. Because my life is going to get crazy in three weeks.
For example, look at all the books I had to buy for first semester!



So, you probably won't hear much from me til school starts because I am going to be lazy and do nothing!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with em books... they look really heavy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. digging the "used" stickers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw all the books and got jealous. WHo's the nerd now?!!!

    ReplyDelete